2 Years +
$ 20.20 - $ 21.00 / Hour
The cozy and professional Royal Hotel in Weyburn, Saskatchewan is currently seeking a Full-time and Permanent Liquor Store Supervisor to join our Liquor store!
(We can consider Part-time as well as Full-time applicants)
Employer: 101205567 Saskatchewan Ltd. o/a Royal Hotel
Job Title: Liquor Store Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $20.20/hr~$21.00/hr based on 30-36 hr/wk
15 days Vacation pay & Overtime pay provided after 8 hrs/day, 40 hrs/wk
Work Location: 207 Railway Avenue, Weyburn, SK, S4H 0A4
Work Setting: Restaurant, Bar in Motel
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- At least 2 years experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the hospitality/liquor retail environment, Serving it Right certification is required
- Able to work on evening, weekend shift and flexible shift
- Must be over 19 years of age to be considered.
- Must have good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Motivation and ability to work in a busy work environment is required.
- Ability to physically lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment.
- Assists store manager by ensuring all products are merchandised and product is received and stored according to company policy
- Staff supervision including scheduling, assigning tasks, training and creating a friendly work environment
- Opens and closes registers at start and end of shift by following company procedures
- Ensure all team members balance and provide accurate cash out at the end of shift
- Support staff with customer service, inquiries and complaints
- Train all staff on new and existing products and inform them on special events and promotions
- Process registers transactions, authorize refunds and returns, activate gift cards,
- Keep track of inventory and ensure storage is clean and organized
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups such as Indigenous, New Immigrants. Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
How to apply
*Mail: 207 Railway Avenue, Weyburn, SK, S4H 0A4