1 - 2 Years
$ 14.10 - $ 15.10 / Hour
Maple Creek, Saskatchewan
101041843 Saskatchewan Ltd. o/a Convenience (Fas Gas) Plus - Subway is looking for a Full-Time & Permanent Shift Manager to assist our busy store in Maple Creek.
Our gas station is currently joined by Fas Gas Plus.
(We can consider Part-time as well as Full-time applicants)
Employer: 101041843 Saskatchewan Ltd. o/a Convenience (Fas Gas) Plus - Subway
Work Location: 744 Pacific Ave., PO Box 2157, Maple Creek, SK S0N 1N0
Work Setting: Gas Station (with Convenience Store), Restaurant (Subway)
Wage & Benefits:
- $ 14.10/hr-$15.10/hr (depend on experience) based on 30-35hrs/wk
- 15days paid vacation, overtime rate will be paid after 8hrs/day, and 40hrs/wk
- Completion of Secondary school
- At least 1-2 years working experience or completion of hospitality management program or related discipline
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff both front and back house
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensuring compliance to health and safety standards, COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan
- Ensure that food and service meet Subway standards
- Assist in the development of Store policies, safety procedures and budgets
- Solve Customers concerns and report to the manager
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- May participate in the selection of food service staff
- May help with other position (sandwich artist, manager)’s duties if necessary
Work Conditions and Physical capabilities:
Work under pressure and require bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups such as Indigenous, New Immigrants, Youth etc.
Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
How to apply
*Mail: 744 Pacific Ave., PO Box 2157, Maple Creek, SK S0N 1N0
*End Date: 2020.07.12