1 - 2 Years
$ 15.20 / Hour
101243905 Saskatchewan Ltd. o/a Langenburg Country Inn Motel is looking for a Full-time, Permanent Housekeeping Manager.
(We can consider Part-time as well as Full-time applicants).
Employer: 101243905 Saskatchewan Ltd. o/a Langenburg Country Inn Motel
Position: Housekeeping Manager
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary & Benefit: $15.20/hr for 30-36hr/wk, (Overtime will be provided after 8hrs/day, and 40hrs/wk)
Benefit: 15days paid vacation
Work location: PO BOX 1049, 1041 Kaiser William Ave. East. Langenburg, SK S0A 2A0
Work Setting: Motel
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Experience: At least 1-2 years related working experience or
completion of completion of college program in hospitality related program
- Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department
- Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping staffs
- Inspect assigned areas to ensure the works meet Inn’s policies and standards
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Maintain inventory and select and purchase equipments
- Hire, Train and manage a motivated and housekeeping staffs
- Maintain documentation, prepare reports for management information and annual Housekeeping Budget.
- Monitoring the quality of employee performance and participate in the evaluation, coaching and discipline of employees,
- Prepare work schedules of the housekeeping team effectively, in relation to motel occupancy.
Position is open and available to underrepresented groups, such as Indigenous, New Immigrants, and Youths if candidates meet
the above requirement.
Candidates also legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
Eligible and interested candidates may send their resumes by:
Mail: PO BOX 1049, 1041 Kaiser William Ave. East. Langenburg, SK S0A 2A0
※ Disclaimer: Only e-mail and mailed resumes are accepted (No phone inquiries)
End Date: 2021.06.07