0 - 1 Years
$ 16.00 / Hour
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Job Title: Cook
Company Operating Name: 1501070 Alberta Ltd o/a The Canadian Brewhouse Sherwood Park
Business Address/Location of Work: 200-270 Baseline Road, Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2L1
Position: 2 vacancies
Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Overtime, Shift, Weekend, Flexible hours
Salary: $16.00 per hour, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Annual Paid Vacation: 4% of gross salary
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Experience an asset
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses : Not required
Work Setting: Restaurant, Urban area, Bar
Personal Suitability: Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Cook Categories: Line cook
Cuisine Specialties: Canadian
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods,
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies,
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas,
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food,
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers,
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
• Clean kitchen and work areas
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
In person: 200-270 Baseline Road, Sherwood park, AB,T8H 2L1 from 14:00 to 16:30
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.