2 - 3 Years
$ 14.00 / Hour
Woodstock, New Brunswick
Location: 392 Connell St Woodstock, NB E7M 5G9
Salary: $14.00 / hour
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
2 years to less than 3 years
Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Team player
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Hire food service staff
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports, Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?