2 - 3 Years
$ 21.00 / Hour
Burns Lake, British Columbia
Sunshine Inn Estates (Burns Lake) Ltd. has opening for two Hotel Managing Supervisors for our Burns Lake Branch (NOC # 6313)
Grow your career as part of a rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity. Take responsibility work in a fast-paced dynamic environment where you are trusted to make important decisions.
• Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
• Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
• Good communication skills are an asset
• Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is an asset
• Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally always
• Professional appearance and manners
• Perform same duties as workers supervised
• Assist clients/guests with special needs
• Co-ordinate, assign and review work
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment, and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
• Establish work schedules and procedures and coordinate activities with other work units or departments
• Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
• Excellent customer relations.
• Must have time-management skills.
• Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
• Eager and focused to exceed guest expectations.
Area: Terrace BC
Wages: $21 per hour for 40 hours per week
Contact Person: Kim Tran