0 Years +
$ 15.65 - $ 17.00 / Hour
View Royal, British Columbia
Top Dog Pizza & Donairs in View Royal,BC is looking for full-time & part-time Line cooks. We are transitioning towards becoming a 24/7 food service provider so, we are looking to add energetic, passionate, and dedicated team members to our awesome team. The position involves responsibilities including cooking & assembling food, reporting to supervisors & managers, and providing effective customer service. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
· Make, cut and portion dough into their respective pan sizes every morning.
· Cook meats, pastas and other items based on the par levels delegated.
· Maintain food inventory and record any waste on the waste management sheet.
· Assemble pizzas as per topping chart and by weighing toppings based on the pizza size.
· Receive food orders and prep them in timely fashion.
· Receive food shipments and account all items upon receiving delivery.
· Maintain COVID-19 mandates as per provincial and federal guidelines.
· Must have a clean as you go mindset from start until the job is finished.
· Perform rush ready, jobs on pre-close and closing checklists.
· Must perform temperature checks.
· Keep food lines stocked, cleaned and ready for rush before every rush hour.
· Must keep all areas of kitchen clean and sanitized as per VIHA guidelines.
· Follow opening, mid-day and closing checklists.
· Follow daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning checklists.
· Must be an effective team member.
· Must have at 0-6month of work experience in food industry. Candidates with some experience will also be considered if relevant to pizza industry.
· Food safe level 1 certification or equivalent will be an asset.
· Must be willing/able to work weekdays, weekends, and late nights.
· Must be willing to work under pressure and fast paced environment during peak service periods.
· Must be a team player.
· Candidate must be moderately proficient in English.
· Start Date – ASAP
· Job location: Top Dog Pizza & Donair, 262B Island Hwy, Victoria, BC V9B1G5
· Type of employment: Permanent-Full Tim.
· Number of positions – 2 Full-time, 3 Part-time.
· Salary - $15.65 - $ 17 depending on experience.
· Late night Shift premium $1 per hour.
· Shared tips among staff members.
· Free Meals
Position Effective until Fulfilled.
We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging applications from all qualified candidates including traditionally underrepresented groups such as Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities. We would appreciate your contribution in diversification of our organization.
All customers and teammates are required to wear masks inside premises. All customers are required to log their visit to track all visits to the premises.