2 Years +
$ 50,000.00 / Year
Victoria, British Columbia
Sarpino’s Pizzeria Canada is the corporate entity overseeing the operations and expansion of franchised pizza restaurants within Canada. Founded in 2001, Sarpino’s is currently undergoing strong growth in BC and is looking to expand our office team to support our operations.
Sarpino’s pizzeria Canada is currently seeking an Office Manager for our head office in Victoria, BC. As member of corporate operations team, you will be managing our day-to-day administrative operations in our office. As an ideal candidate you must be comfortable in a self-directed position managing office systems, managing workflow, task assignment and work with 3rd party integration partners and directing internal teams in different departments to optimize franchise operations. In this position you will be working in conjunction with different department such as accounting, marketing, and field operations team. Following are some of the responsibilities and duties you are expected to perform:
• Provide hands-on leadership to all administrative staff and ensure all office as well as franchise & corporate locations are setup to execute all administrative responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
• Research, assign and follow up on queries and maintenance issues upon receiving support tickets from any franchise or corporate locations.
• Manage accounts receivables, payables, payroll for corporate staff, receiving and approving quotes from contractors.
• Travel to new locations in order to set up office including payroll, documentation, forms, policies & procedures for administrative tasks for franchisee and their management team.
• Maintain multiple corporate location files, ensuring all information composed in detail, accurately and up to date.
• Oversee accounting department for timely submission of payroll, filing of remittance, GST filling and processing of new employees for corporate office and restaurants.
• Ensure corporate compliance with all regulatory standards and procedures established for consistent operation of franchise as per CEO guidance and government requirements.
• Provide administrative guidance and support management teams at various corporate locations.
• Coordinate with various government agencies such as WCB (as per franchise location), provincial and federal tax agencies, health inspection agencies for setup, payment and processing of all necessary documentation required for effective operation of the franchise.
• Manage various systems such as POS system, scheduling system, franchisee support ticket management and assignment to appropriate department.
• Setup various vendor accounts based on franchise location, submit approval applications and work in conjunction with franchisees to resolve any issues that may arrive with said vendors.
• Direct staff for compilation of weekly and biweekly inventory reports, monthly and quarterly financial statements for corporate overview in accordance with corporate reporting requirements.
• Plan and co-ordinate with office staff to effectively execute planned tasks.
• Manage the implementations, adjustments and improvements within POS, mobile, online ordering, menu and delivery software platforms
• Work with the delivery integration partners and internal teams to optimize the menu for delivery services
• Review and contribute to training materials related to new products or menu changes
• General administrative tasks within an office environment.
Employment Requirements: –
• A bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, or commerce with combined experience of at least 2 years in administrative services or accounting or combination of both in office environment.
• Candidate must have knowledge of general administration, ecommerce system administration and proficient in providing business-to-business customer service.
• Must be knowledgeable in google productivity software (Docs, Sheets, Drive) and experience with ZenDesk or similar ticket-based issue management software are assets but not a requirement.
• Must be able to multitask and work in fast paced environment, maintain positive attitude, motivate staff.
• Must be willing to travel when required.
• Must be willing/able to work weekdays and weekends.
• Candidate must be moderately proficient in English.
Additional Information: –
• Start Date: ASAP
• Job Location: Sarpino’s Canada Corporate Head office, 656 Wagar Avenue, Victoria, BC, V9B 3B1
• Type of Employment: Permanent-Full Time
• Salary: Salary position at $50,000 / year + Bonus based on performance
• Posting Effective until position fulfilled.
We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging applications from all qualified candidates specifically from traditionally underrepresented groups such as Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities. We would appreciate your contribution in diversification of our organization.