2 - 3 Years
$ 30.50 / Hour
North Vancouver, British Columbia
Ryan St Electrical Group Ltd. for qualified Electrical Technicians!
Employer: Ryan St Electrical Group Ltd.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Business mailing address: 1500 Ostler Court, North Vancouver, BC V7P 2S2 Canada
Working location: same as above
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Compensation: $30.50 per year
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Benefits: 10 business days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary
• Perform burn-in tests on assemblies and record and analyse the results.
• Assist in the construction and testing of prototypes according to specifications.
• Perform a limited set of technical tasks in support of electrical and electronic engineering and physics research.
• Assist with the inspection, testing, adjustment, and assessment of incoming electrical, electromechanical, and electronic components and assemblies to ensure that they meet product requirements and tolerances.
• Calibrate electrical or electronic equipment and instruments according to written instructions and technical manuals.
• Assist in the creation, testing, and design of electrical and electronic components, equipment, and systems.
• Install, operate and maintain electrical and electronic equipment and systems.
• Assist in the creation of estimates, schedules, budgets, specifications, and reports.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a two- or three-year college program in electrical or electronics engineering technology, computer engineering technology, telecommunications technology or an equivalent is usually required for electrical or electronics engineering technologists.
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.