2 Years +
$ 26.00 - $ 27.00 / Hour
Burnaby, British Columbia
Electronic Service Technician (household appliance) wanted
Irootek Appliances Ltd (www.fixnow.ca / www.irootek.com) is looking for qualified Electronic Service technicians (household appliance) to service the Greater Vancouver Area. Our company is an authorized service company for LG, Samsung, GE, Blomberg, Elica, as well as a few other well-known Hi-end European brands. The company is in search of individuals with experience in repairing home appliances/electronics (i.e. TV, Washer, Dryer, Fridge). We highly value exceptional customer service and professionalism.
If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
- Position: Electronic Service technician (household appliance)
- Vacancy: One (1) vacancy
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Compensation: $26~$27 per hour
- Working hours: 35~40 hours per week
- Benefits: 4 % vacation pay of gross salary
- Provide service on specialized brands (as mentioned above)
- Record constitute daily records of performed work, with time of working period
- Assiduity: punctuality and maintenance of professional appearance is obligatory
- Able to work independently; also willingness to commute long distances when necessary (whether it’s for training or a repair service)
- Install, maintain and repair household and business electronic equipment, such as televisions, radios, video cassette recorders, stereo equipment, photocopiers, computers and peripherals
- Inspect and test electronic equipment, components and assemblies using multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes and other electronic test instruments, tools and equipment
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults
- Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment, assemblies and components following equipment manuals and schematics, and using soldering tools and other hand and power tools
- Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports
- May supervise other electronic equipment service technicians.
- Completion of a two- to three-year college program in electronics
- Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program in electronic servicing and repair
- Completion of high school or college courses in electronics and on-the-job training is required.
- Experience repairing home appliances/electronics
- Appliance Service Certificates a bonus (i.e. CFC, Gas C, Red Seal)
- Profound customer service; strong verbal communication skills as well as effective negotiation skills
- Good command of the English language, second language is a bonus (i.e. Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi)
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to take analytical approach with parallel attention to detail
Contact Information: Irootek Appliances Ltd
- Work Location: #104-5108 North Fraser Way, Burnaby BC V5J 0H1
- E-mail: email@example.com
How to apply
We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups including newcomers and/or first nations. Please apply by emailing with resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified and serious applicants are invited to submit their resume to the attention of the director.