2 Years +
$ 40,000.00 - $ 45,000.00 / Year
Company: Kingsmen Ale House
Business information: Kingsmen Ale House offers a true British pub experience in Lethbridge with friendly, warm staff, great food and the city’s largest selection of craft and import beers on tap.
Business Address: 2012 Mayor Magrath Drive South South, Lethbridge, Alberta T1K2R9
Work location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job reference # 2012 SC
Are you a positive, high-energy individual looking to work with others who share your love of life and passion for hospitality? In our company, we believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend.
Kingsmen Ale House is hiring for one Sous-Chef (NOC 6321) to work at our south Lethbridge location.
In our company, the Cook is an integral part of our team in our kitchen. As a result, it is an extremely important job and one which could lead successful candidates towards a career as a Chef.
Sous-Chef (NOC 6321) may perform some or all of the following duties:
• Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
• Analyze operating costs and other data
• Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
• Supervise activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks, and other kitchen workers, instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
• Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
• Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
• Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
• Requisition food and kitchen supplies
• Estimate food requirements and food and labour costs
• Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
Work Environment: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, attention to detail. Able to speak, write and understand English is important.
Personal suitability: Initiative, accurate, team player, ability to multitask, client focus, organized, reliability, flexibility, organized.
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 per year (to be negotiated, 35 to 44 hours per week)
Important information: The worker will work from Tuesday to Saturday, from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. Position requires flexibility in scheduling shifts, evening, holiday, or weekend hours as needed. Overtime may be required.
Kingsmen Ale House is an equal opportunity employer, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. We thank all of those who have applied.
Please send resume to Lyndsey via email firstname.lastname@example.org with careful attention to the specific job reference code. Or you mail it to: 2012 Mayor Magrath Drive South South, Lethbridge, Alberta T1K2R9