Location: 12 Kelly Rd, Grand Falls, NB E3Z 1K1
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Vacancy : 2
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Condition: Day, Evening, Morning
Experience an asset
- Assist in the development and implementation of farm safety and bio-security procedures
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures
- Maintain quality control and production records
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: