Location: 12 Kelly Rd, Grand Falls, NB E3Z 1K1
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Cleaning crop
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Harvesting seedlings
- Pick row and orchard crops
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Write daily basic progress reports
- Clean work area
- Sort and pack fruits and vegetables
- Harvest crops
- Load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Large workload
Flexibility, Organized, Reliability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: