Location: 45662 Yale Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2P 2N3
Salary: $45.50 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
2 years to less than 3 years
- As an Administrative Manager for SMS Motors, you are responsible for managing the dealership's administrative office. This includes supervising office staff, assigning tasks, and ensuring efficient workflow; you will be involved in HR-related tasks such as recruitment, onboarding, training coordination, and maintaining employee records.
- You will maintain and organize various documents such as sales records, vehicle inventory, customer files, employee records, and financial documents. You may also ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements related to documentation.
- You will assist with financial management tasks such as budgeting, expense tracking, and payroll coordination. You will be working closely with the accounting department to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- While customer service is primarily handled by sales and service teams, you will be playing a role in addressing escalated customer issues, managing complaints, and ensuring customer satisfaction at our dealership.
- You will be collaborating with SMS Motor’s sales team and workshop department to monitor and manage vehicle inventory levels. This includes ordering vehicles, tracking deliveries, and maintaining accurate inventory records.
- You will be generating reports on dealership operations, including sales figures, inventory levels, and financial performance. These reports help management make informed decisions and identify areas for improvement.
- You will liaise with various vendors and suppliers to negotiate contracts, manage client relationships, and ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- As an Administrative Manager, you will oversee and enforce SMS Motor’s policies and procedures to maintain consistency and compliance across different administrative functions.
- Stay updated on the latest dealership management software and tools to improve operational efficiency. This may include training staff on software usage and troubleshooting any technical issues.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
Flexibility, Organized, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: