Location: NE-34-26-28-2 Davidson, SK, Canada S0G 1A0
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Visible minorities, Youth
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full-time
Start date: December 1, 2023
Employment condition: Day, Early Morning, Evening, Morning, Weekend
Education: Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 years to less than 2 years; Hand tools
Work setting: vegetables and wheat farming
Handling heavy loads (Up to 13.5 Kg); Hand-eye co-ordination; ability to distinguish between colours; combination of sitting, standing, walking
Personal suitability: Organized; Reliability; Quick learner.
● Prepare ground for planting and harvesting.
● Plant, cultivate, irrigate, spray, Clean and harvest crops.
● Hand harvesting and culling vegetables.
● Grade, pack and weigh vegetables.
● Be responsible for cleaning up the fields and working area.
● Maintain farm machinery and equipment.
● Examine produce for quality and prepare for market.
● Load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce.
Benefits: Health care plan; On-site housing options; Transportation provided by employer; Travel insurance
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org