Location: 15117 67 Avenue Surrey, BC, V3S 1B9
Salary: $31.00 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time, 40 hours per week
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
Other trades certificate or diploma
or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Measure and lay out reference points for installation
- Assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components
- Measure, cut and connect piping using welding and brazing equipment
- Start up system and test for leaks using testing devices
- Recharge system with refrigerant, check and test regulators, calibrate system and perform routine maintenance or servicing
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul entire heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Handle, recover and store refrigerants
- Install, maintain and repair equipment in refrigerated trucks used to transport food or medical supplies
- Repair and replace parts and components for entire refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation or heat pump systems
- Read and interpret blueprints
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Standing for extended periods, Attention to detail, Manual dexterity
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
-You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
Here is what you must include in your application: