Location: 1030 Sheppard Ave West suite 4, North York, ON M3H 6C1
Salary: 17.00 to 25.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Morning
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Asset languages: Philippine languages, Spanish, Chinese
Work setting: Clinic
• Interview patients to obtain case histories
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Complete insurance and other claim forms
• Maintain filing system
• Perform general clerical work, such as order supplies and maintain inventory
• Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines
• Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review
• Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
• Supervise and train other staff in procedures and in use of current software
• Perform data entry
• Provide customer service
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Windows, Electronic mail
Insurance experience: Medical
Area of work experience: Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams, Correspondence, Invoices, Reports and records
Security and safety: Basic security clearance, Criminal record check
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Large caseload
Personal suitability: Accurate, client-focused, efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication, flexibility, initiative, judgment, organized, reliability, team player
Santizo Healthcare Solutions Inc promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
Here is what you must include in your application:
• Cover letter
Please answer the following questions when applying:
• Are you currently a student?
• Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
• Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
• Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
• What is the highest level of study you have completed?
• What is your current field of study?