Location: 10383 Main Street Delta, BC, V4C 2P3
Salary: $21.00 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours per week
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment:
- Assist clients in water (i.e. pool)
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Mend clothing and linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Plan therapeutic diets and menus
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods
Client focus, Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: