Location: 7315 Buller Ave Burnaby, BC V5J 4S6
Salary: $34.00 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per week
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Veterans, Newcomers to canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Prepare estimates of labour and/or material costs
- Prepare estimates for general expenses and overheads
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Project cash flow and financing requirements
- Estimate pre-contract costs
- Advise on tendering procedures
- Analyze tenders and recommend awards
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems
- Monitor and adjust contract expenditures
- Prepare and maintain directory of supplies and trade contractors
- Liaise, consult and communicate with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
Flexibility, Organized, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: