Location: 12508 62 Avenue Surrey, BC V3X 1V4
Salary: $36.00 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours per week
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Supervise workers and projects
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Train or arrange for training
- Manage own company
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Recommend personnel actions
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Work under pressure
Organized, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: