Location: 2215 160 ST suite 50, Surrey, BC V3S 9N6
Salary: $45.00 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities
Employment Conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
3 years to less than 5 years
• As a Restaurant Chain Corporate Controller, you will be establishing and implementing corporate policies and programs made in conjunction with the Delight Indian Bistro’s management.
• Being a Chain Corporate Controller, you will be establishing and executing the mission, objectives, and strategic direction of the franchise locations within Bistro and Delight Street Eats branding.
• You will be maintaining the operations of the Restaurant's franchise locations and coordinating its operational, commercial, and financial strategies; Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
• Forecasting revenue and tracking and identifying changes and new trends in the food and hospitality industry.
• Part of your responsibility would be determining the number of employees needed by the Restaurant and hiring middle managers; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
• The Restaurant Chain Corporate Controller will be setting out internal policies to ensure the highest standard of employee performance and customer service.
• Your primary responsibility resides in developing key performance metrics to standardize restaurant’s systems and determine areas for improvement and growth. That involves establishing financial and administrative controls; formulating and approving promotional campaigns; and approving overall human resources planning.
• You will be representing Delight Indian Bistro, delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
• Evaluate and direct business activities at Delight Indian Bistro locations by directing and managing onsite Middle management and staff members.
• Direct and assess the performance of the Kitchen Managers in maintaining inventories, equipment operation, and general kitchen operations.
• Implement safety policies at the Delight Indian Bistro/Street Eats locations.
• The Restaurant Chain Corporate Controller will be coordinating and supervising business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall values, mission, and strategies of the Restaurant.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
Flexibility, Organized, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: