Location: 1101 East Campbell Hill DriveCache Creek, BC V0K 1H0
Salary: $27.50 per hour
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hour per
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Resolve work related problems
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Conduct performance reviews
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Flexibility, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: