Location12251 Industrial Rd Surrey, BC V3V 3S1
Salary: $30.50 per hour
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours per week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Interpret welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- Fit, braze and torch-straighten metal
- Determine weldability of materials
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: