Location: 500 Main Street Montague, PE C0A 1R0
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours per week
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Take customers' orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Additional information
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks
Team player, Ability to multitask
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: