Location: 528 main street Montague, PE C0A 1R0
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours per week
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding
Organized, Team player, Time management
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: