Location: 1515 Broadway, suite 104 Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6M2
Salary: $36.50 / hour
Employment groups: Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
2 years to less than 3 years
Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Team player
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
- Direct the purchase of building materials
- Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff.
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?