Location: 15117 67 Avenue Surrey, BC V3S 1B9
Salary: $28.50 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours per week
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Install underground wiring and cables
- Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes
- Splice, join and connect wires
- Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits
- Determine appropriate selection of materials and methods for hazardous locations
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults
- Connect power to audio and visual equipment
- Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Physically demanding, Attention to detail
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: