Location: 13176 Lilley Dr, Maple Ridge, BC V2W 1C6
Salary: $62.00 per hour
Terms of employment: Permanent Full time 40hours per week
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
Start date: As soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
Accurate, Efficient interpersonal skills, Judgement, Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: