Location: 45662 Yale Rd Chilliwack, BC V2P 2N3
Salary: $36.00 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours per week
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
2 years to less than 3 years
- Provide administrative support to SMS Motors by managing service and other dealership office operations, maintaining records and files, preparing reports, and handling correspondence; Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures for the dealership.
- Assisting our customers by answering inquiries, addressing complaints, and providing information about the dealership's services, policies, and procedures.
- You will be collaborating with our sales team to ensure smooth operations, such as coordinating vehicle deliveries, preparing sales documentation, and managing customer information.
- Tracking and managing vehicle inventory, coordinating with suppliers, and oversee maintenance of accurate records of vehicle purchases and sales.
- Managing and directing financial activities, including processing invoices, reconciling accounts, managing petty cash, and oversight with financial reporting and budgeting.
- You will be ensuring SMS Motor’s compliance with laws, regulations, and internal policies by maintaining accurate records, assisting with audits, and coordinating with the legal and finance third parties such as the company CPA.
- As an Operational Officer, you will be overseeing the maintenance and repair of dealership’s administrative facilities and equipment, including computers, printers, and telecommunication systems.
- Collaborating with other administrative staff to streamline operations, improve efficiency, and foster a positive work environment; Delegate work to office support staff; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The Operational Officer will also assist in organizing dealership events, such as product launches, promotional campaigns, and customer appreciation events.
- Identifying areas for process improvement within the administrative functions of the dealership and propose solutions to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Large workload
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
-You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: