Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary School
Positions Available: 3
Office Location: # 203 12565 88 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 3J7, Canada.
Site Location: Various sites in Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
• Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, moldings, and hardware.
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble, and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, and erect walls and roof systems.
• Maintain, repair, and renovate residences and wooden structures.
Requirements: Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or a combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college, or industry courses.
How to apply: Please send your resumes to Hr.email@example.com.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.