Location: 45662 Yale Rd Chilliwack, BC V2P 2N3
Salary: $34.50 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment groups : Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Terms of employment: Permanent employment 40 hours per week
Employment Condition: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service
- Test and adjust units to specifications
- Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Hand-eye co-ordination, Attention to detail
Accurate, Dependability, Reliability, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: