Location: 13176 Lilley Dr Maple Ridge, BC V2W 1C6
Salary: 43.50 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours per week
Employment groups-Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
5 years or more
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
- Direct quality control inspections
- Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
- Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: