Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Office Location: # 203 12565 88 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 3J7, Canada Site Location:
Various sites in Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
• Responsible for the office procedures including the effective implementation of new procedures.
• Ensure deadlines are met using task prioritization, delegation, and accountability for the tasks at hand.
• Maintain strong relationships with different vendors, drivers, and customers.
• Assist in the preparation of budgets. Provide adequate information to the accountant to ensure document control.
• Participate in management meetings and record minutes of meetings.
A degree/Diploma in related field is preferred.
1-2 years of equivalent experience is required.
How to apply:
Please send your resumes to Hr.Urbancoastdevelopment@Gmail.Com.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are currently not authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.