Sidhu Dhillon and Associates Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
Job Location: Unit 207; 13049-76 Avenue, Surrey; BC; Canada; V3W 2V7
• Reconcile accounts
• Prepare the trial balance of books
• Post journal entries
• Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
• Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
• Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports
• Prepare tax returns
• Invoicing and corresponding with clients.
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping, or a related field or completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting) or courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
How to apply:
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.