Location: 13176 Lilley Dr Maple Ridge, BC V2W 1C6
Salary: $30.00 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours per week
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules
-Train or arrange for training
- Oversee safety of operations
- Recommend personnel actions
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Set up machines and equipment
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Handling heavy loads, Attention to detail
Efficient interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: