Location: 13176 Lilley Dr, Maple Ridge, BC V2W 1C6
Salary: $27.50 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Condition: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- Pick orders and stock
- Weigh materials and goods
- Pack and unpack goods
- Sort, crate and stack goods
- Store cargo and materials
- Transport and distribute materials and goods
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Hazardous products handling and storage
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Handling heavy loads, Attention to detail
Adaptability, Proactive, Reliability, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: