Location: 13176 Lilley Dr, Maple Ridge, BC V2W 1C6
Salary: $29.00 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Condition: Day, Evening, Morning
2 years to less than 3 years
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Resolve work related problems
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Conduct performance reviews
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
Accurate, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: