Location: 22314 Fraser Hwy, Langley, BC V3A 8M6
Salary: $27.50 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Condition: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Supervise activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Estimate food requirements and food and labour costs
- Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities of several restaurants
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure
Flexibility, Reliability, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: