Location: 1493 Johnston Rd , suite 101, White Rock, British Columbia V4B 3Z4
Salary: $27.50 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Condition: Day, Evening, Morning
2 years to less than 3 years
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping system used by Kingdom Athletics.
- As a Bookkeeper for Kingdom Athletics, you will be processing and managing membership payments, overdue invoices, and revenue numbers to ensure financial stability for the business.
- The Bookkeeper will post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers, and prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Prepare and manage inventory control reports for merchandise and supplements sold at the gym.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for employee payrolls and utility, tax, and other bills.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms (WCB) and other government documents.
- Prepare information and reports including bank and credit card reconciliation statements for the periodic tax reporting.
- Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports on ad hoc basis.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Tight deadlines
Accurate, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: