Location: 1493 Johnston Rd , suite 101, White Rock, British Columbia V4B 3Z4
Salary: $27.50 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Condition: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Oversee the appointment bookings and attendance of clients, preparing routine reports, filing of documents and other daily administrative or operational matters at Kingdom Athletics Ltd.
- Perform and supervise front desk, customer service and other general office activities, process payments and internal documentation.
- Maintain front office, answer telephone, assist with membership registrations, take messages, and carry out other requests. Provide receipts upon payment of membership fees, and conduct cash, check, and credit/debit card transactions at the front office.
- Perform basic HR management work such as employment contract preparation, confirmation, termination procedures, and brief new employees. Update employee handbook according to current Company policies.
- Coordinate staff development, staff roster, meetings, preparing meeting minutes. Addressing employee performance and corrective action plans, delivering performance appraisals.
- Provide orientations and health education information to members as directed.
- Support Kingdom Athletics Ltd.'s marketing, customer service and program services.
- Monitor, maintain and order supplies, materials for various programs (Group fitness classes, Gym Facility, Nutritional supplies) and inventory of equipment.
- Maintain communication with Gym owner; report any faulty equipment of incidents involving staff, guests, and members.
- Manage relationships with gym service suppliers ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time; Ensure invoices are paid and checks are issued appropriately. This includes payment and reimbursements to employees etc.
- Welcome Kingdom Athletics Ltd.'s members and visitors by greeting and checking in direct members and staff as they enter the facility. This will include ensuring temperature checks, sanitization and collection of member/visitor information that may be required.
- Oversee and complete clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail, updating employee mailboxes, employee name tags, collecting timesheets, distributing payroll, etc.
- Update, train and supervise Gym Associates on scheduling, processing membership, payments, sales, etc.
- Handle customer/member inquiries and complaints.
- Coordinate schedules, appointments, and bookings. Assist with employee schedule posting.
- Provide opening and closing duties as necessary.
- Take initiative and address facility needs outside of the checklist.
- Perform administrative duties as needed.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
Ability to multitask, Organized, Team player, Reliability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: