Location: 1789 Harvey Avenue suite 214, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6G4
Salary: $28.50 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Condition: Day, Evening, Morning
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Install underground wiring and cables
- Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
- Splice, join and connect wires
- Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults
- Connect power to audio and visual equipment
- Install surface mount and/or overhead cables
- Install power generation, stand-by power generation and power conditioning systems
- Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Attention to detail, Tight deadlines
Flexibility, Organized, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: