Job Location: 6699 Southridge Ave Prince George, BC
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
• Install new HVAC units in residential buildings.
• Install ductwork and thermostats to control the HVAC system.
• Inspect and troubleshoot problems with existing HVAC units.
• Install replacement parts on existing HVAC units.
• Maintain inventory of replacement parts and order replacements.
• Comply with company and industry safety standards.
• Perform routine maintenance on HVAC systems to ensure they operate properly.
• Conduct maintenance service on HVAC systems to increase life expectancy of equipment and prevent costly repair work.
• Supply technical assistance to customers over phone using simple troubleshooting techniques.
• Remove old equipment from residential units and clean up areas to prepare for new installations.
• Diagnose electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Complete and close out work orders in the CMMS and enter time worked and material used.
• Assist with construction/remodel plan review of upcoming project of HVAC systems.
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Standing for extended periods
Bending, crouching, kneeling
Attention to detail