Job Location: 445 Main Street Vancouver, BC
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
• Handle office inventory, including ordering, requesting, stocking, and receiving shipments.
• Develop and maintained successful relationships with vendors, suppliers, and customers.
• Responsible for recruiting staff for the store and Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
• Set ambitious targets for employees to boost motivation and company success.
• Establish performance goals for employees and provided feedback on methods for reaching those milestones.
• Resolve customer complaints while prioritizing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Allocate tasks to staff and monitor their performance.
• Study market trend and stock up new products as per the needs of customers.
• Responsible for ensuring store’s financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the store , planning the expenditures, analyzing variances, and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise.
• Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
Experience and specialization:
Computer and technology knowledge
Security and safety:
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Work under pressure
Attention to detail
Efficient interpersonal skills
Excellent oral communication