Location: 8889 120 ST, Delta, BC V4C 6R6
Salary: $38.00 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Condition: Day, Evening, Morning
2 years to less than 3 years
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff
- Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of real estate infrastructures including machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Oversee the leasing of space in the facility and the included real estate and the development of marketing strategies
- Plan and manage the facility's operations budget
- Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and the included real estate
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
- Resolve product and service related problems
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail, Repetitive tasks
Client focus, Organized, Reliability, Team player, Flexibility
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: