Location: 13761 96 Ave suite 502, Surrey, BC V3V 1Z2
Salary: $34.00 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Condition: Day, Evening, Morning
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
2 years to less than 3 years
- Develop and document software testing plans
- Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing
- Execute and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Develop and implement software and information system testing policies and procedures
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Client focus, Judgement, Organized, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: