Location: 2178 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC V4A 5A2
Salary: $45.00 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Condition: Day, Evening, Morning
2 years to less than 3 years
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Oversee the evaluation of the cost and quality of goods or services
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Review and process claims against suppliers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Dependability, Judgement, Organized, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: