Location: 7315 Buller Ave, Burnaby, BC V5J 4S6
Salary: $27.50 hourly
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per Week
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Employment Condition: Day, Evening, Morning
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 year to less than 2 years
- Provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval of development proposals
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Act as spokesperson for an organization
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Answer written and oral inquiries
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends
- Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals
- Develop portfolio of marketing materials
- Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Large workload
Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Team player, Reliability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?
Here is what you must include in your application: