Location: 10766 120th Street Surrey, BC V3V 4G6
Salary: $28.00 / hour
Employment groups: Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 years to less than 2 years
Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized
• Assess characteristics of services to be promoted to determine marketing and advertising needs of B.N. Dulay Trux Ltd.
• Develop strategies and related content for direct and digital marketing and advertising campaigns and implement them.
• Assist sales team in preparing proposals and service quotations along with providing first line of support to customers and partners.
• Prepare and oversee brochures, reports, newsletters and other material.
• Planning and oversight of marketing programs, advertising plans, social media channels, & brand management across various programs and platforms.
• Develop and maintain social media accounts, including managing customer reviews and testimonials regarding the services received by the clients.
• Act as a spokesperson for B.N. Dulay Trux Ltd. and answer written and oral inquiries.
• Develop, implement and evaluate public relations strategies and programs designed to inform clients, broker channels, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations in freight transport industry.
• Develop and organize in-house workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events and programs for the company’s publicity and information purposes.
• Candidate must be able to build lasting relationships with whom the B.N. Dulay’s Trux Ltd. is working in support of and in partnership with.
• Coordinate within the company for logistics and delivery arrangements with customers in case of client redressals.
• Plan meetings along with engaging in trade shows like Canada's Trucking Industry Trade Expo by identifying, assembling, and coordinating company’s requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and meetings with prospective clients and brokerage partners; coordinating mailing lists.
• Managing ideal cost analysis by affiliating with different brokerage companies to figure out the best prices for the services provided, thereby resulting in cost improvements.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply?