Location: Winnipeg, MB, R3G 0C4
Salary: 24.00 hourly / 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full-time (part-time are welcome), Day, Early Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, On Call, Overtime, Shift, Weekend
Start date: as soon as possible
Benefits: Health care plan, Dental plan, Vision care benefits, Free parking available
Vacancies: 3 vacancies
Languages: English or French
Asset languages: Mandarin
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years, or equivalent experience
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Child Abuse Registry check, Immunization records, Adult Abuse Registry check
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Personal suitability: Client focus, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Interpersonal awareness, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
• Supply and empty bed pans
• Take patients' blood pressure, temperature and pulse
• Serve meal trays and feed patients
• Weigh, lift, turn and position patients
• Make beds and maintain patients' rooms
• Supervise patients' exercise routines
• Bathe, dress and groom patients
• Transport patients in wheelchair or stretcher
• Answer call signals
• Prepare patients for surgery by washing, shaving and sterilizing operative areas
• Accompany patients on outside recreational activities and perform other duties related to patient care and comfort
• Administer first aid in emergency situations
24/7 QUALITY HOME & HEALTH CARE SERVICES LTD. promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
How-to-apply instructions: you must include in your application:
• Cover letter
• Proof of the requested certifications
• Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
Please answer the following questions when applying:
• Are you available for shift or on-call work?
• Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
• Are you willing to relocate for this position?
• Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
• What is the highest level of study you have completed?
• What is your current field of study?
• What is your current level of study?