- Manage all aspects of the company's financial records and transactions
- Prepare and maintain accurate and up-to-date financial statements
- Perform budgeting and forecasting activities
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Conduct bank reconciliations to ensure accuracy of financial data
- Reconcile general ledger accounts on a regular basis
- Proficient in using accounting software and MS Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Note: Experience with account reconciliation is highly preferred.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Demonstrated ability to manage time, prioritize daily activities, multi-task and meet deadlines.
Willingness and ability to take direction and work independently
Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
Exude a positive and professional demeanor
Complete commitment to confidentiality of client and company information.
A willingness to learn and continue to grow in the field.
Working hours: 40 hours per week